Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lisa Hanson

 

I’ve worked at Nike for the past 15 years. I started in the Employee store with no aspirations to climb the corporate ladder. At the ES the folks I worked with were amazing, each (very young) person had large goals most of them really achieved greatness. They were surprised to learn my largest goal was waiting to see what new shoe I’d get to wear for the next season. I’ve moved jobs 3 times from the ES to CS to sales and back where I have loved every job I’ve had. I’ve been married for 20 years and have 2 great Teenagers who are getting more fun every day! That’s the truth!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. hi! our blogger town team found ur blog to be very interesting and unique!

    so we feel we should introduce BLOGGER TOWN to u :)

    Go to www.bloggerchat.in and publish your writings under any of the categories specified there. It could be a poem, story, random thoughts, or anything in the world!
    Make sure u specify your email-id through which we can let u know the results.

    Otherwise, mail in your writings in word format to geekogirl@gmail.com
    The best few posts will be chosen.
    and will be published on the site! And u would get to become one of the cool authors of BLOGGER TOWN (www.bloggerchat.in ) and what more? J u can join the proud clan of crazy authors and bloggers of blogger town and even win e-books or t shirts!

    So hurry now and send in your writings!

    Cheers,
    Blogger town team .

    ReplyDelete