Thursday, August 27, 2009

Heather Anderson ~ Live blog update 8.27 9:23 a.m.

I asked my Nordstrom asst buyer the below questions about Nike and premium service. I have asked my sales rep the same questions, but haven’t heard back. I am just doing a comparison to see what the differences are. I will add as soon as I hear from her.

Nordstrom

1. What does Premium Service mean to you?
• High level of communication
• Sensitivity to customer’s needs

2. What challenges do you face today with Nike?
• Lack of communication from the warehouse to the CS rep has caused multiple last minute challenges.

3. What would you like to see done differently in the form of customer service?
• Increased communication from the warehouse. If there is a shipping issue, it would be great if the warehouse could communicate the information to the CS rep so that they can inform us of issues.

4. What makes your/ job easier/more difficult?
• Being notified of shortages or cancellation as soon as the CS rep finds out has made my job much easier because we are able to plan accordingly.
• Being kept informed of what dollar amount and total units is shipping on our start ship date is amazing.
• Having visual contracts sent to us to confirm what is bulked has also made EDIing our order much easier and more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment